My Sorrows Are in Abundance-A'ala Hazrat Imam Ahmad Raza

Assalamu 'Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu
ASALATU WASALAMU ALAYKA YA RASULLALLAH Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam

O Master !

My sorrows are in abundance, O Master !
I humbly need your guidance, O Master !

I am carrying a heavy sack
Please take it off my back.

I am so far, yet you are so near
Please steer the ship of my destiny clear.

I am miserably rueful
You are exceedingly merciful.

My boat is in the whirlpool now
Save me ! Save me ! somehow.

A humble servant of the Prophet Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam can do
What thousands of Kings are unable to do.

To Raza show so much consideration
Please save him from annihilation.

O my Master ! take me to such a port
Where I feel nothing but peace and comfort.

A'ala Hazrat Imam Ahmad Raza Khan Radi Allahu Ta'alaa Anhu.

Wa'alaykum 'Assalam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu