Prayer (Kitab Al-Salat) about Ramadan hadith Sunan Abu-Dawud

Detailed Injunctions about Ramadan
Narrated Abdullah ibn Unays: I was present at the gathering of Banu Salamah, and I was the youngest of them. They (the people) said: Who will ask the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) for us about Laylat al-Qadr? That was the twenty-first of Ramadan. I went out and said the sunset prayer along with the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him). I then stood at the door of his house. He passed by me and said: Come in. I entered (the house) and dinner was brought for him. I was prevented from taking food as it was scanty. When he finished his dinner, he said to me: Give me my shoes. He then stood up and I also stood up with him. He said: Perhaps you have some business with me. I said: Yes. Some people of Banu Salamah have sent me to you to ask you about Laylat al-Qadr. He asked: Which night: Is it tonight? I said: Twenty-second. He said: This is the very night. He then withdrew and said: Or the following night, referring to the twenty-third night.