Dua Upon Hearing The Adhan

"When you hear the Mu'adhdhin (the person who calls to prayer), repeat what he says. Then invoke a blessing on me, for everyone who invokes a blessing on me will receive ten blessings from Allah. Then beg from Allah al-Wasilah for me, which is a rank in Paradise fitting for only one of Allah's Servants, and I hope that I may be that one. If anyone asks that I be given the Wasilah, he will be assured of my intercession."
اللَّهُمَّ رَبَّ هَذِهِ الدَّعْوَةِ التَّامَّةِ، وَالصَّلَاةِ الْقَائِمَةِ، آتِ مُحَمَّداً الْوَسِيلَةَ وَالْفَضِيلَةَ، وَابْعَثْهُ مَقَاماً مَحْمُوداً الَّذِي وَعَدْتَهُ. إِنَّكَ لا تُخْلِفُ المِيْعَادِ
'Allahumma rabba hadihi-d-da wati-t-tammati was salati-l qa'imati, ati Muhammadani-l wasilata wa-l fadilata, wa-b-'athu maqamam mahmudani-l-ladi wa 'adtahu. 'Innaka La Tukhlifu Al-Mi'ad.'
(O Allah, Lord of this perfect call and established prayer. Grant Muhammad the intercession and favor, and raise him to the honored station You have promised him. You never fail in Your promise.)